1. A panel of ACT Foundation’s appointed experts will judge the entries on their originality, functionality, perceived commercial feasibility, viability, and potential to solve the problem outlined. Kindly note that only the finalists will be notified - They will be required to show identification or proof of address which will be verified before the panel.
2. The winners will be notified by email or telephone using the information supplied at time of entry on the challenge website. Each finalist may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, indemnity, publicity and liability release, along with an assignment of all rights in and to his/her entry (including copyright and a waiver of any moral rights to the extent allowed by law), within 7 days of notification.
3. Each finalist will be required to verify the facts of his/her application and/or provide additional documents as may be required by ACT Foundation to confirm and/or assign rights in the entry.
4. The top ten finalists will be required to submit a video and a still/image as a hero image for promotional purposes (including full credit and caption information).
5. Each entrant (s) warrants that the application submitted by his/her organization is an original work and that they are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder thereof, and that they have the right to submit the application in the challenge.
6. Each entrant agrees and undertakes not to submit any application that;
(i) Infringes any third party proprietary, intellectual property, industrial property, personal rights or other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation; or
(ii) Otherwise violates applicable law in any countries in the world. To the maximum extent permitted by law, each entrant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified ACT Foundation, its affiliates (meaning any legal entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or under common control with ACT Foundation), agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives and assigns harmless at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the participant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein.
7. In the event of any dispute, the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall apply.
8. ACT Foundation reserves the right not to accept an entry if it does not strictly comply with the terms and conditions.
By clicking Resgister Now, you agree or give consent to the terms and conditions.
Registration starts on 17th June 2019