1. Entry for the Changemakers Innovation Challenge closes Sunday 16th June 2019. Late entries will not be considered.
2. The entries must include a three-minute (3) YouTube video. The video should be uploaded onto your YouTube page and the link shortened, customized and filled in the application form using following format. e.g. www.bit.ly/xyzcompany
3. Only one entry will be accepted per organization. Once an entry has been submitted, no further changes will be accepted.
4. All entries for this challenge must be in English.
5. No entry fee, purchase or payment of any kind is required.
6. Winners will be announced and awarded at the annual ACT Foundation Breakfast Dialogue holding on Thursday, July 25th 2019 at the Lagos Continental Hotel Victorial Island, Lagos.
1. The Changemakers Innovation Challenge is open to only nonprofits and social enterprises in Africa. For social enterprises, the innovative solution submitted must not be towards for profit ventures. (It must be fully towards social good)
2. Organizations must submit social solutions within the Foundation’s key focus areas, namely; Health, Entrepreneurship, Environment and Leadership.
3. Nonprofits or social enterprises must be registered with the government agency in charge of organizations’ registry.
4. All submissions must be innovative solutions that use technology/digital systems as major tools for the community impact. Show evidence of claim through provision of web links and other online presence.
5. Organization must have been in existence for at least two years.
6. All submitted social solutions must be at the growth stage and must have been tested/implemented and have direct beneficiaries. Evidence of claim through pictures, news releases, etc. must be documented and shared during the application.
7. Submitted innovations must have been implemented before.